Wednesday, April 30, 2008

J.'s story: "Owl-Stretching Time"

UPDATE: I've fixed the link now. So sorry.

And here we are again. That's two in a row. We post one again next time, that's called a winning streak.

For those of you familiar with my work, you might be a little put off -- it's unusual. There's nothing supernatural here. No ghosts, no vampires, no monsters, no telekinesis, no dragons, no clairvoyance. Just a little vignette about regular people having an awful day.

You may take the dedication at the end as you like. I offer gratitude to those who inspire me. In both good ways and bad.

Your geeky bonus points this time: if you understand the title.

"Owl-Stretching Time"

2 comments:

Robert said...

oi i need to be able to post to the main page to make my declarations of winners and stuff.

Robby said...

It's not a contest!